White Water Rafting down the Ocoee River
Time & Location
About the Event
What we'll do
Are you ready for an exhilarating adventure? This rafting adventure will take place on the Middle Section of the Ocoee River. We will be on the water about 2 hours for 5.5 miles. Never been rafting before? No problem! Their trained guides will teach us all the whitewater rafting techniques and safety skills we'll need.
What to Bring
- Water shoes
- Extra change of clothes
- Waterproof phone case
- Professional instruction from 5-star rated rafting company
- Rafting gear
- Transportation back to your car
- 2 hour rafting time
- Our awesome community to go alongside you.
Important things to know
- Must be at least 12 years of age
- Can not be pregnant
- No refunds.
- Rafting rain or shine, but not storms.
- Last day to reserve is July 2nd or until spots are filled.
- Open to members and non-members...so invite a friend!
629 Welcome Valley Rd, Benton, TN 37307, USA
- Located near Chattanooga. 2 hours and 50 min from Nashville.
- Located in Eastern Time Zone. Our group's rafting time is 11:00 AM EST