Sunday-Meditate + Hike at Radnor Lake
Time & Location
About the Event
What you'll do
Come to renew your mind, revitalize your spirit, and refresh your energy. This 4 mile guided hike takes you around great overlooks of Radnor Lake, winds through the woods, up to the top of a ridge. We take an easy to moderate pace with breaks as needed. This hike will incorporate mindfulness, faith-based meditation centered on teachings of the Bible including prayer to create a space for a complete mind+body+spirit experience.
- Guided 4 mile hike
- Guided mindfulness exercise
- First aid materials
- Hiking Poles to share
Where we'll meet
We have permission to meet and park at a nearby church to avoid parking issues.
Strong Tower Bible Church
5253 Granny White Pike, Nashville, TN 37220
Please park in the spaces furthest from the church building. We will make a short walk as a group to the park for our hike.
What to bring:
- Face mask
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes with good thread
- Dress in layers as appropriate for weather (avoid denim and 100%cotton)
- Small backpack for personal belonging (optional)
Things to keep in mind
- Moderately intense hike with a short but steep incline section
- Hike length: 4.1 miles
- This adventure will take 2.5 hours