Sunday- Guided Cave Tour-12:30 PM
Time & Location
About the Event
What we'll do
We'll be exploring Dunbar Cave, a remarkable prehistoric site of significant prehistoric Mississippian Native American cave art dating to the 14th century.
- 2 hour private cave tour
- Professional guide from Dunbar Cave Tennessee State Park
- Face mask
Where we'll meet
Dunbar Cave State Park Visitor Center
Things to keep in mind
- No refunds
- You must wear close-toed shoes. Tennis shoes or hiking boots are fine. No sandals, flip-flops, or other open-toed shoes.
- The temperature inside the cave is 56ºF. You may wish to bring a light jacket during your tour.
- Cave walkways are relatively flat but some places are muddy and/or slippery.
- Some stooping and climbing of steps is necessary.
- Member$25$25Sold Out