NC Waterfall + Mountain Top Hiking Trip
Time & Location
About the Event
What we'll do
We'll stay in the mountain town of Hendersonville just outside of Asheville, which is known for its beautiful natural scenery, incredible outdoor adventures, renowned breweries, and charming bed-and-breakfasts. We have reserved an entire bed & breakfast for our group to have an exclusive experience.
Our adventure retreat will start Friday evening with a group welcome dinner to get acquainted with an amazing group of like-minded souls . We'll spend Saturday and Sunday mornings hiking some of the best trails in the Blue Ridge Mountains to experience breathtaking views of rolling mountains and unforgettable waterfalls. During the evenings, feel free to explore the nearby city of Asheville or just relax in our private Bed & Breakfast. We'll end our memorable trip with a send-off gourmet breakfast.
- 3 night accomodations at Bed & Breakfast
- 2 professionally guided hikes
- 1 welcome dinner (Friday)
- Daily breakfast (Saturday-Monday)
- Post hike lunch (Saturday & Sunday)
- Evening happy hours with 2 cocktails and appitizers (Friday-Sunday)
- Transportation to and from hikes
- One awesome community of like minded people to be adventurous with!
About the morning hikes
Mountain Top Hike
We'll enjoy 360º panoramic mountain views ion a 3.5 mile moderately intense hike to a mountain top at 6200 feet.
This experience will last up to 3-4 hours.
We'll enjoy a 4 mile moderately intense hike to experience 3-4 amazing waterfalls.
This experience will last about 4 hours.
We will rise and shine early for breakfast between 6:30-8:00 AM. We will depart from our Bed& Breakfast around 8:30 AM to head to our hikes. Lunch will be provided upon our return.
Planning to share a room?
Roommates must book on the same ticket. We have rooms/suites that can accomodate up to 2-3 people. Select the appropriate ticket with the room type you desire and the number of guest sharing the room.
We understand emergencies do occur that may cause you to cancel your reservation. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- -Deposits is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- -Prior to June 15, Full refund except the Non-Refundable Deposit.
- -No refunds after June 15. Trips can be transferred to another person.
- -Refunds will not be provided due to a roommate’s cancellation. If your roommate cancels, your rate will adjust to the revised rate or you can replace them.
- -No exceptions will be granted to our Cancellation policy.
- -We reserve the right to cancel trips with inadequate participant attendance, in which case all money paid to ABUNDANT LIFE ADVENTURE CLUB, LLC will be fully refunded. Abundant Life Adventure Club, LLC. CANNOT be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations.
- Sold OutQueen Room, 1 Person$945$9450$0
- Sold OutQueen Room, 2 people ($635pp)$1,270$1,2700$0