Meditation Hike at Percy Warner
Time & Location
About the Event
What we’ll do:
Come to renew your mind, revitalize your spirit, and refresh your energy. This 2.5-3 mile guided hike winds through the woods and up to the top of a ridge. We'll take an easy to moderate pace with breaks as needed. This hike will incorporate mindfulness, faith-based meditation centered on teachings of the Bible including prayer to create a space for a complete mind+body+spirit experience.
Where we’ll meet:
Percy Warner Park
Deep Well Trailhead Entrance
7311 TN-100, Nashville, TN 37221
There is ample parking and restrooms at the nature center. We'll gather outside of the building.
- 3 mile guided hike
- Guided meditation
- Hiking poles to share
- First aid
What to bring:
- Face mask
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes with good thread
- Dress in layers as appropriate for weather
- Small backpack for personal belonging (optional)
Things to keep in mind:
- Intensity: Moderate. The trail has multiple hills and will get your heart pumping!
- Hike length 3 miles
- Park is located near Bellevue