Meditation Hike at Beaman
Time & Location
About the Event
What you'll do
Come to renew your mind, revitalize your spirit, and refresh your energy. We'll enjoy a 3-4 mile hike, guided mindfulness, and faith-based meditation to create a space for a complete mind+body+spirit experience.
Where we'll meet
Beaman Park Nature Centure
5911 Old Hickory Blvd, Ashland City, TN
There will be ample parking and restrooms at this nature center.
- Guided hike and meditation
- Hiking poles to share
- First aid
What to bring:
- Face mask
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes with good thread
- Dress in layers as appropriate for weather
- Small backpack for personal belonging (optional)
Things to keep in mind:
- Intensity: Moderate. The trail has multiple hills.