Learn to Rock Climbing at King's Bluff
Time & Location
About the Event
What we'll do
Join us to learn the fundamentals of outdoor rock climbing in this hands-on experience. We'll focus on building the skills you need to continue your climbing journey, including proper belay techniques to keep your fellow climbers protected while they're off the ground. You'll have the chance to practice basic outdoor climbing techniques, with some personalized instruction along the way. All of the necessary climbing equipment for this great experience. No experience required.
Cost: $40/ person
Where we'll be
King's Bluff in Clarksville, TN
Exact meeting location address will be provided at King's Bluff as limited parking.
Climbing harness and helmet
Belay Device and Carabiners
Things to keep in mind
- Limited to 10 ppl
- There is a short, yet steep hike to climbng area (no more than quarter of mile)
- Wear sturdy hiking hiking shoes
- Wear pants or leggins and avoid anything cotton. Dry Fit materials work.
- Bring face mask and water.
- Bring a small bag or backpack.