Lakeside Meditation Hike at Long Hunter
Time & Location
About the Event
What you'll do
Come to renew your mind, revitalize your spirit, and refresh your energy. We will be hiking along through mature oak-hickory forest with several overlooks of Percy Priest Lake. This hike will incorporate mindfulness, faith-based meditation centered on teachings of the Bible including prayer to create a space for a complete mind+body+spirit experience.
- A guided 3.5-4 mile hike
- Faith based meditation
- Hiking poles to share
- First aid
Where we'll meet
Long Hunter State Park Nature Center
2910 Hobson Pike Hermitage, TN 37076
There are restrooms at the nature center. We will wait her for 5 min then drive as a group to the trail head. Be sure to be on time.
What to bring:
- Face mask
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes with good thread
- Dress in layers as appropriate for weather (avoid denim and 100%cotton)
- Small backpack for personal belonging (optional)
Things to keep in mind
- This adventure will take 2.5 hours
- The park is located near Mt Juliet.