Inspirational Waterfall Hike to Twin Falls
Time & Location
About the Event
What we'll do:
Come explore the rugged beauty of Twin Falls at Rock Island State Park for one of the most unique scenes you’ll ever encounter. This hike will incorporate mindfulness and faith-based meditation for a complete mind+body+spirit experience.
- 2 mile guided waterfall hike
- Bottled water
- First aid and insect repellent
- Hiking Poles to share
Things to keep in mind:
- Rating: Moderate/ strenuous with a 275 feet elevation gain
- The drive from our meetup location to the falls is approximately 1 hour and 25 min each way.
707 Stewart's Ferry Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
We will leave PROMPTLY at 7:30 AM.
What to bring:
- Sturdy shoes, running/tennis shoes are fine.
- Small backpack for personal items
- Dress appropriate for warm weather (avoid denim and 100% cotton)
- Member$0$0Sold Out