Explore down under TN Cave Adventure
Time & Location
About the Event
What we'll do
We'll be exploring Dunbar Cave, a remarkable prehistoric site of significant prehistoric Mississippian Native American cave art dating to the 14th century.
- 2 hour private cave tour
- Professional guide from Dunbar Cave Tennessee State Park
What to Bring
- A HANDHELD flashlight. If you do not, flashlights are available for purchase in gift shop. No lanterns, cellphones, or headlamps.
- You must wear close-toed shoes. Tennis shoes or hiking boots are fine. No sandals, flip-flops, or other open-toed shoes.
Where we'll meet
Dunbar Cave State Park Visitor Center
401 Old Dunbar Cave Rd, Clarksville, TN 37043
Things to keep in mind
- The temperature inside the cave is 56ºF. You may wish to bring a light jacket during your tour.
- Cave walkways are relatively flat but some places are muddy and/or slippery.
- Some stooping and climbing of steps is necessary.